On March 17th we are going to be at The Cockpit Theatre in Marylebone at their Theatre in the Pound scratch night. You can find out more information here- http://thecockpit.org.uk/show/theatre_in_the_pound
Geometric City is our new devised production, after a short break away from MouldEd, and we are really excited to show this off at such a great theatre. And the best thing about the night? (Except for seeing us, of course!) Tickets are only £1! BARGAIN! It would be great to see you there and we would love to hear what you think.
We've also been running puppetry, storytelling and hula hooping workshops at The Willow Primary School in North London. The children have been making puppets, creating stories and learning the art of hula hooping with the intention of combining all of these elements just like we do in Geometric City. Their final stories are going to be full of circus skills, puppets and much more and we can't wait to share all of their brilliant ideas.
We've also got performance workshops coming up in March at The Wellow School in Hampshire. The children (and teachers!) are going to be helping us explore the city we have discovered and see if we can find some new creatures and friends along the way!
Finally, to end March in style, MouldEd will be at Hashtag, a new event at Bethnal Green Working Men's Club on Friday 21st, where each act perform 3-4 minutes of their piece. Tickets can be bought here- http://workersplaytime.net/WHATSONTHEWEEKAFTER.htm
We are excited to trial a snippet of Geometric City to a completely different audience so do come along as it will be a great night of entertainment!
Phew! Think we need a break after all that! Here's a run down of the top 5 things MouldEd are up to in March, so you can keep track and maybe put some dates in the diary.
5. Rehearsing, rehearsing, rehearsing at a space in the wonderful Pleasance Theatre-Nearly finished Geometric City! You can book spaces here- https://www.pleasance.co.uk/london-spaces
4. The Willow School after-school workshops-Hula hooping, storytelling and puppetry fun!
3. Performance workshops at The Wellow School, Hampshire. If you would like to book us check out the contact page on our website and drop us a line.
2. Bethnal Green Working Men's Club- Hashtag. Cabaret, live music and theatre all in one evening!
1. Theatre in the Pound at The Cockpit Theatre, March 17th save the date!